Hosting and infrastructure¶
OpenStack at OVH¶
The following OVH projects have been defined:
The OVH user is the paying customer and the OVH projects are completely isolated from each other. The OVH interface allows to create OpenStack tenants in a given project. An OpenStack tenant only has access to the OVH project in which it has been created. A tenant has access to all the regions.
- OVH Project: Contributors
- Region GRA5: used for testing by Loïc Dachary
- Region SBG5: used for testing by François Poulain
- OVH Project: CI
- Region DE1: GitLab runner
- OVH Project: Production
- Region GRA5: all Ansible maintained production VMs
The OVH acount cl283532-ovh is dedicated to hosting Enough instances dedicated to an organization or an individual.
VM naming conventions¶
All VMs names end with -host because it makes them easier to grep.
Global account name¶
The debian account exists on all VMs and is used by all for configuration and debug.