Enough is a platform for journalists, sources and human rights defenders to communicate privately and securely. It provides the following services:
- Nextcloud, a suite of client-server software for creating and using file hosting services.
- Discourse, a discussion platform built for the next decade of the Internet. Use it as a mailing list, discussion forum, long-form chat room, and more!
- Mattermost, a flexible messaging platform that enables secure team collaboration.
- Hugo, a static web site generator.
- Weblate, a libre web-based translation tool with tight version control integration. It provides two user interfaces, propagation of translations across components, quality checks and automatic linking to source files.
- Wekan, a kanban board which allows a card-based task and to-do management.
- Etherpad, a highly customizable online editor providing collaborative editing in really real-time.
- GitLab, a web-based DevOps lifecycle tool that provides a Git-repository manager providing wiki, issue-tracking and continuous integration/continuous deployment pipeline features.
- OpenVPN, that implements virtual private network (VPN) techniques to create secure point-to-point or site-to-site connections in routed or bridged configurations and remote access facilities
The enough CLI controls an OpenStack based infrastructure and the services that run on top of it, with Ansible.
~/.enough/myname.d.enough.community/openrc.shand edit to replace
$OS_PASSWORD_INPUTwith the actual password.
eval "$(docker run --rm enoughcommunity/enough:latest install)"
$ enough --domain myname.d.enough.community service create cloud
If the command fails, because of a network failure or any other reason, it is safe to run it again. It is idempotent.