- Retry every minute during two hours if no HTTPS certificate can be obtained. It is assumed that the cause for the failure is that DNS propagation can take a few hours.
- Reduce memory requirements when downloading files from Nextcloud. It can become a problem when the size of the file is large (i.e. greater than 1GB).
- Add missing dependencies (debops.libvirt*) that would fail when trying to deploy a CI runner.
The icinga client address was hostvars[inventory_hostname][‘ansible_host’] prior to 2.1.12. It now is icinga_client_address which defaults to hostvars[inventory_hostname][‘ansible_host’]. It can be used to resolve the following problem:
- The icinga master has a private IP and no public IP
- The icinga master goes through a router with a public IP
- The icinga client has a public IP which is the default for icinga_client_address
- The icinga master tries to ping the icinga client public IP but fails because the firewall of the client does not allow ICMP from the router public IP
The icinga_client_address of the client is set to the internal IP instead of the public IP. The ping will succeed because the firewall allows ICMP from any host connected to the internal network.