Hosting and infrastructure¶
OpenStack at OVH¶
The following OVH projects have been defined:
The OVH user is the paying customer and the OVH projects are completely isolated from each other. The OVH interface allows to create OpenStack tenants in a given project. An OpenStack tenant only has access to the OVH project in which it has been created. A tenant has access to all the regions.
- OVH Project: Contributors
- Region BHS3 & UK1: used for testing by Loïc Dachary
- Region SBG5: used for testing by Pierre-Louis Bonicoli
- Region WAW1: used for testing by François Poulain
- Region GRA5 & DE1: used for testing by Kim Minh Kaplan
- OVH Project: CI
- Region DE1: GitLab runner
- OVH Project: Production
- Region GRA5: Instances running services in the enough.community domain
- Login as a customer
- OpenStack OVH management
VM naming conventions¶
All VMs names end with -host because it makes them easier to grep.
Global account name¶
The debian account exists on all VMs and is used by all for configuration and debug.